SCHOOLS NEAR WESTGATE GROVE
Assigned Schools for Westgate Grove
Other Public Schools within 3 miles of Westgate Grove
- Sunset Valley Elementary
- Boone Elementary
- Cowan Elementary
- Covington Middle School
- Bowie High School
Private Schools within 3 miles of Westgate Grove
- Kocurek Elementary
- Casey Elementary
- Cunningham Elementary
- Patton Elementary
- Odom Elementary
- Paredes Middle School
- Small Middle School
- Bedichek Middle School
- Bannockburn Baptis School
- Whitebird Montessori School
- Legacy Oaks Christian School
- Strickland School
- Primavera Montessori School
AMENITIES CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEAR WESTGATE GROVE
- HEB- 6900 Brodie Lane
- Randalls- 9911 Brodie Lane
- Whole Foods- Ste. 800, W. William Cannon Building B
- Central Market- 4477 S Lamar Blvd
- Costco- 4301 W. William Cannon
- Walmart- 5017 W. HWY 290
- Target- 5300 S. Mo Pac Expy and 2300 W. Ben White Blvd
- Lowes- 6400 Brodie Lane
- Home Depot- 1200 Home Depot Blvd.
- CVS- A) 3500 W. Slaughter Lane B) 1901 W. William Cannon Dr. C) 4001 W. William Cannon Dr.
- Walgreens- A) 9801 Manchaca Road, B) 5011 W. Slaughter Lane, C) 3601 W. William Cannon Dr.
- Stonegate Pharmacy- 2501 W. William Cannon Dr. #203
- Barton Creek Square shopping mall- 2901 S. Capital of Texas Hwy.
- Westgate Shopping Center- 4477 S. Lamar Blvd.
- Sunset Valley Village Shopping Center- 5601 Brodie Lane
- Escarpment Village at Circle C Ranch
Shops at Slaughter Creek
- Alamo Drafthouse Slaughter Lane- 5701 W. Slaughter Lane
- Regal Cinema Movie Theater at Westgate Shopping Center- 4477 S. Lamar Blvd.
- Westgate Lanes Bowling Alley- 2701 W. William Cannon Dr.
Parks near Westgate Grove
- Longview Neighborhood Park- 7609 Longview Road
- Stephenson Nature Preserve and Outdoor Education Center- 7501 Longview Road
- Goat Cave Karst Nature Preserve- 8 acre preserve sits atop a portion of the Edwards Limestone containing numerous water-formed caves, sinkholes and smaller openings. The Karst Preserve trail is a pleasantly shaded trail winding around honey-combed limestone. 3900 Deer Lane
- Dick Nichols- Featuring a pool, hike-and-bike trails, ball courts and several barbecue pits. 8011 Beckett Road
- C Ranch Metro Park on Slaughter Creek- 572 acres, including a 18-basket disc golf course, seven soccer fields, basketball court, two volleyball courts and 6.2 miles of trails. 6301 W. Slaughter Lane
- Barton Creek- Urban oasis includes 13.4 miles of hike-and-bike trails, dense foliage and cliffs, extending from Zilker Park to the Lost Creek subdivision. 3755-B S. Capital of Texas Highway (Loop 360). Please click on the following hyperlink for access points: www.texasoutside.com/bartongreenbelt.htm